Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Twenty Four days - summarized

What have I done? Where have I been? Will I ever write again? Will my toe grow back?

I know you have all been wondering if you would ever know the answers to these questions...

To catch you all up to speed... Work was (and is) crazy. I feel like I'm running around in circles looking for a corner. My family and I went to Newfoundland (home) for Christmas and had a super time! Haven't been there that time of year for 6 years now. Ate too much, drank to much, never slept enough, gained 6 pounds. I wish I could win the lottery so I could do it all over, in an infinite loop. Got called back in from vacation two days early (four if you include the weekend) (six if you include how pissed off I was!). And now.... now, I'm in Detroit. But on the brightside, I am staying an extra day so I can go to the North American International Auto Show. Should be a great show! (My son is pissed off at me!) :-)

Ok... now you are back with my on my life's timeline. Wondering why you come here now?